Knit from 100% pure baby alpaca with no synthetics, our alpaca throws are supremely soft and cozy. Alpaca fiber has a hollow core which traps pockets of air and acts as an insulator against cold and heat. This is what keeps alpacas comfortable in their natural environments in the Andes mountains where temperatures can have extreme fluctuations over the course of one day. Alpaca provides the same temperature control for us, and is why cozying up under an alpaca throw will keep you perfectly warm and comfortable.
The throw measures a generous 51 inches x 70 inches and is knit in a beautiful cable pattern. Available in all natural, undyed cream, and merlot, our pure baby alpaca throw will dress up your decor. Add it as an accent piece on a plush chair or sofa or finish your bed with it and have it accessible to provide additional warmth on cold nights.
Alpaca throws are much adored, and with no sizing needed, make a great gift!
- Made from 100% pure baby alpaca with no synthetics.
- Sizing is a generous 51″ x 70″.
- Available in all natural, undyed cream and merlot.
- Provides superior warmth, luxurious softness and comfort.
- Wash on cold, gentle cycle. Do not wring or twist. Air Dry.
- Dry clean.