Get the Ultimate in comfort and performance with our exclusively designed Over The Calf Alpaca Ski Sock. Alpaca is several times warmer than wool, making it the best fiber for ski socks. Our Alpaca Ski Socks are knit with the highest blend of alpaca (68%) and other microfibers to provide peak performance in a ski sock. Our exclusive design and hi tech knit gives you comfort and compression where you need it most.
Our ski sock is designed for perfect fit with a ski boot. It has enough added cushion in the foot for support and warmth, but not too much to make your boot tight. The hi tech knit keeps the sock from slipping or bunching in your boot.
Alpaca is the most thermal of all fibers, which is why we maximize the amount of alpaca in our ski socks. Our socks have been tested in all kinds of conditions on the slopes to ensure your feet and toes will stay nice and warm in our alpaca socks.
Designed with a cushioned sole for impact and shock absorption.
Engineered for perfect fit and to stay up even during the most rigorous times.
Mesh Stitching for breathability.
Ribbed arch for added support.
Reinforced toes and heels for durability and a lightweight leg for comfort.
- Alpaca is several times warmer than wool, making it the best fiber for ski socks.
- Alpaca has a higher tensile strength than wool – It is stronger, tougher and holds up better during wear and washing than wool.
- The natural hollow core of the Alpaca fiber removes moisture from the skin to prevent sweating, chaffing and blisters.
- The thermal regulating qualities of Alpaca provide perfect temperature control.
- Length is Over-The-Calf
- Hypoallergenic, Soft & Warm
- Machine washable, dryer safe.
- 68% Alpaca
Colors: Sky Blue, Black and Denim
Womens: Small fits to size 6 1/2; Medium: 7 – 9 1/2; Large: 10 – 12 1/2; XL 13+
Men’s: Medium: Small 3 – 5 1/2; Medium 6 – 8 1/2; Large 9 – 11 1/2; XL 12 – 14 1/2