Baby Alpaca Wellness Casual Crew Socks (Multiple Colors Available)
Our Wellness Casual Crew Socks have therapeutic qualities! They are designed for those with circulatory issues and those who want a more relaxed fit and absolutely no restriction on the leg. The relaxed fit promotes circulation and reduces swelling and fatigue.
The crew length is one inch shorter than a standard crew sock. This shorter length along with the extra ease in the top, make it much easier to put on the sock. The top band of the sock has enough elastic built in to keep the sock up without constricting the leg. Our Baby Alpaca Wellness Casual socks are mid-weight for wear with casual shoes, sneakers or boots. They have an alpaca terry lining in the foot for additional support, comfort and warmth. A flat toe seem eliminates irritation.
They are exquisitely knit from baby alpaca fiber making them soft, warm and cozy!
Alpaca fiber is a unique natural fiber that has a hollow core. The hollow core allows your foot to breathe and keeps feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Available in Grey, Creamy Beige and Black.
- Loose ribbing on the leg which does not restrict circulation.
- The softness of the yarn and the stitch make this sock breathable, comfortable, and gentle against sensitive skin.
- Flat seam reduces pressure and protects against blisters.
- Ideal for diabetics and those with circulatory issues, sensitive feet and legs.
- Alpaca fiber evaporates moisture, keeps feet dry and prevents fungal growth.
- Superior Warmth and Buttery Soft.
- Crew Length
- Machine wash in cold water and dry on cool.
Women and Men’s Sizing Available In Medium and Large
Womens: Medium: 7 – 9 1/2; Large: 10 – 13
Men’s: Medium 6 – 9; Large 9 1/2 – 13
Black, Creamy Beige, Grey