Snuggle up with your little ones with our 100% pure, all natural, baby alpaca throw. Made from undyed pure baby alpaca with no synthetics, you can rest assured your children have only the purest of fibers next to their skin. No harsh chemicals are used to clean or process alpaca fiber, making it super pure and great for the environment. Our alpaca throw is supremely soft and cozy. Alpaca fiber has a hollow core which traps pockets of air and acts as an insulator against cold and heat. This is what keeps alpacas comfortable in their natural environments in the Andes mountains where temperatures can have extreme fluctuations over the course of one day. Alpaca provides the same temperature control for us, and is why cozying up under an alpaca throw will keep you perfectly warm and comfortable.
The throw measures a generous 51 inches x 70 inches and is knit in a beautiful cable pattern.
Alpaca throws are much adored, and with no sizing needed, also make a great gift!
- Made from 100% pure baby alpaca with no synthetics.
- Sizing is a generous 51″ x 70″.
- Available in all natural, undyed cream and merlot.
- Provides superior warmth, luxurious softness and comfort.
- Wash on cold, gentle cycle. Do not wring or twist. Air Dry.
- Dry clean.