Mt. Caesar Alpaca socks have more alpaca (73%) than any other sock on the market. It took years of design and testing to come up with the perfect blend of alpaca and other microfibers to deliver the ultimate in performance, comfort, fit, durability and ease of care.
Our Casual Classics are one of our customer favorites! They are the perfect everyday sock and can be worn comfortably indoors or outdoors. The alpaca terry lining provides extra support for your feet. Our casual classics are the correct weight for wear with casual shoes, sneakers or boots. Your feet will be wrapped in comfort with a cushioned sole, reinforced toes and heels and the perfect fit so they won’t slip or bunch.
Because alpaca provides perfect temperature control, you can wear our socks all year long. If you have sore, tired, or cold feet, alpaca socks are what you need. If your feet haven’t worn our alpaca socks before, they don’t know what they’ve been missing!
- 6-10 times warmer than wool
- Higher tensile strength than wool – It is stronger, tougher and holds up better during wear and washing than wool.
- The natural hollow core of the fiber removes moisture from the skin to prevent sweating, chaffing and blisters.
- Machine washable, dryer safe.
- Perfect temperature control
- Length is Mid-Calf
Available Colors: Silver Grey, Black, Denim Blue.
Women and Men’s Sizing Available From Small to XL
Womens: Small fits to size 6 1/2; Medium: 7 – 9 1/2; Large: 10 – 12 1/2; XL 13+
Men’s: Medium: Small 3 – 5 1/2; Medium 6 – 8 1/2; Large 9 – 11 1/2; XL 12 – 14 1/2