Baby Alpaca Wellness Dress Socks (Multiple Colors Available)
Our Wellness Dress Socks have therapeutic qualities! Designed for diabetics, this sock has an extra amount of stretch (150% more) in the leg to relieve the pressure and help the circulation. The top band of the sock has enough elastic built in to keep the sock up with out constricting the leg. Our dress socks have a lighter weight sole, for wear with dress shoes. They are reinforced in the heel, toe, and foot for durability.
Our Wellness Socks are super popular with our customers who have sensitive legs and feet or who have circulatory issues. Some customers with wide calves also enjoy these socks.
They are exquisitely knit from baby alpaca fiber making them soft, warm and cozy!
Alpaca fiber is a unique natural fiber that has a hollow core. The hollow core allows your foot to breathe and keeps feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Available in black,natural cream, and denim.
- Loose ribbing on the leg which does not restrict circulation.
- The softness of the yarn and the stitch make this sock breathable, comfortable, and gentle against sensitive skin.
- Flat seam reduces pressure and protects against blisters.
- Ideal for diabetics and those with sensitive feet.
- Alpaca fiber evaporates moisture, keeps feet dry and prevents fungal growth.
- Superior Warmth and Buttery Soft.
- Length is Mid-Calf.
- Machine wash in cold water and dry on cool.
Available Colors: Natural Cream (All Natural and Non-dyed), Black, Denim Blue.
Women and Men’s Sizing Available In Medium and Large
Womens: Medium: 7 – 9 1/2; Large: 10 – 12 1/2
Men’s: Medium 6 – 9; Large 9 1/2 – 12 1/2
Black, Denim Blue, Natural Cream